Sunday, June 29, 2014

Before we start our journey, please give us the opportunity to introduce ourselves.  My name is Rob, and I am married to the most wonderful wife.  Her name is Vilia.  We are blessed to have a wonderful daughter, Natalija, who is 4, and a Golden Retriever named Zoey.





I'm not a writer by trade, nor am I someone who has a way with words, but I speak from the heart, with bursts of humor, dry wit, or sarcasm.  I never know which one will come out.

But one thing that I am sure of is that we can't begin to explain the excitement of growing our family.  My wife and I are a good team - we balance each other, while pushing the other the other to be better.  It's amazing what you can do when you find that one person in life who is meant to be your other half.  Barriers put in your way?  No problem!  Hurdles to overcome?  Just a drop in the bucket.  And that, in a nut shell, describes this crazy, wonderful, stressful, agonizing, emotionally-draining journey of chasing dreams - adopting Lilija from China.


If you have taken the time to read along so far, thank you!  We hope that you will find our journey inspiring, uplifting, informative, and exciting.  We owe a big thanks to our family and friends who kept encouraging us and supporting us when things weren't too bright.  Without their love and support, this journey could have had quite a different outcome!

So, as we say in the biz, sit back, relax, and enjoy the trip with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment